Sunday, January 30, 2011

twenty eleven and things I learned in twenty ten

Things I have learned . . .
  • I am a hopeless romantic
  • I am a good friend
  • I can be a good listener
  • Sometimes I am very opinionated
  • I love my family
  • My sister is my best friend
  • I can't wait to be a mom
  • My husband is an amazing cook
  • It's alright to be frustrated
  • Some people never change
  • I can count my good friends as blessings
  • I see great things coming for 2011
  • I want to lose 52 in 52 weeks
  • I don't have to like everyone
  • Having goals is a great thing even if it takes a long time to accomplish them
  • I married the man whom my soul loves
  • The rest will come
  • There is no rush in life to catch up with your friends enjoy
  • It's alright to be imperfect
  • Fighting can be productive
  • Choose your words carefully
  • You can't change someone if they can't see
  • Being in love is happiness
  • I love green and pink
  • Stand up for myself
  • I want to sew better
  • You can't always have everything you want
  • Target and HomeGoods need I say more?
  • I love itunes
  • I don't have to throw everything out
  • Grocery shop better
  • I love our pets
  • My girlfriends are amazing
  • I can make a darn good BBQ sauce
  • Thanksgiving and Christmas are the best
  • I make mistakes
  • I can laugh at my mistakes
  • I think I am computer savvy but I'm not thanks to a good friend I can be
  • I can't ever find anything
  • My mom is the best
  • I love a good glass of wine
  • I'm thankful
  • To trust more
  • I love blankets, blankets and more blankets
  • I love my job and my coworkers
  • I love giving gifts
  • Football and I have a love/hate relationship
  • It's alright to be selfish about somethings
  • I'm proud of others accomplishments
  • Well done french fries is the way
  • slippers....relaxation
  • I would love to live in the South
  • Vera Bradley is still fabulous
  • I love my family
  • xoxo etsy and ebay 
  • Bath and Body Works candles
  • To pray more
  • Others make their own choices I can not fix them
  • I love my life
Simply stated, I am thankful for those whom I love and who love me



1 comment: